THE "ROAD HOUSE" RETURN POLICY
Returns (and exchanges) are free for orders delivered within the United States or United States military bases overseas only.
For those of you unfamiliar with our little company, read The Live Free Guarantee®.
"The LFG" applies to 99.99% of customers. It spells out who we are, how we operate, and is vague enough to drive a semi-truck through.
It's the MOST generous unofficial return policy in the industry. So if you've read it, agree and understand it, you can stop reading.
But if you want to read our Official Return Policy, keep reading.
I call it "The 'Road House' Return Policy," because according to Patrick Swayze, what's the most important rule of being a bouncer?
Be nice. If you're nice, The "Road House" Return Policy likely won't apply to you and The Live Free Guarantee will take it's place. But what does Patrick Swayze also say?
Be nice, until it's time to NOT be nice.
If you send me an email that says, "I bought these a year ago, worn them every day and now they're scuffed up! How are you going to fix this??" Or maybe the tone in your email is snotty or your just flat out rude. Congratulations, you're eligible for The "Road House" Return Policy!
This means our Official Return Policy a.k.a. The "Road House" Return Policy can and will be enforced at our discretion on any purchase:
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned within 30 days, unworn, unused, unopened, in their original packaging and in the exact condition they LEFT the warehouse. Every order is automatically photographed prior to fulfillment.
If your product arrives damaged, you have 24-hours to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any relevant photos. All returns and photos will be assessed for validity and cross-referenced with the photos of we took of your order. Upon return, we will determine if it's is eligible for a full, partial or no-refund.
2. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
3. Special Edition Boots like "The Risky Boots" are NOT eligible for immediate return. You must call us on our company phone line, and I'll likely be the one who answers. So be nice.
Size exchanges are free for orders delivered within the United States or United States military bases overseas only.
The "Road House" Return Policy applies to all exchanges as well, and can be enforced at my discretion.
1. Items still in new condition can be exchanged for a different size or different product of equal value. This includes gifts and purchases made on Amazon. To begin an exchange go to Start An Exchange and follow the instructions.
2. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item, but we will work with you to help process your return or exchange.
3. You are can exchange an item for free ONE TIME. After you exchange an item, your only option will be to return the exchanged item.
4. Masks are not eligible to be exchanged.
ARTWORK, "THE RISKY BOOT"
& SPECIAL EDITIONS
For special editions, collaborations, artwork, or anything that's not a sole creation of Indie Ridge (i.e. "The Risky Boot" or signed Rod Velarde prints), the "The Live Free Guarantee" does not apply. You must call us on our company phone line or email us at email@example.com to discus a return or exchange.
1. All artwork, including all components of the "The Risky Boot" and other future Special Editions will be thoroughly assessed before an exchange or return is processed.
2. Any chargebacks will be appealed and proper documentation will be sent to your bank.
Shipping is free for orders over $100, if delivered within the United States or United States military bases overseas.
Orders placed outside the United States must pay all shipping, exchange, VAT, duty, and return postage fees. If you refuse an international order, we will deduct all associated costs of receiving a refused international order from your original purchase.
Feel free to email us with any further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Owner | Indie Ridge