Great for Summer Riding!!
Indie Ridge has knocked it out of the ballpark again!
I’ve purchased their gauntlet and camel/denim gloves in the past, and have been really pleased with them (see my other reviews), but with this 95deg + heat outside, I needed a glove to replace the woven mesh ones I had from another manufacturer.
Enter, Indie Ridge Powersport Gloves! These gloves have so many features that make them perfect for me for my summer gloves…
1. Vented, breathable fabric…I can actually feel air passing over my fingers when riding!
2. Vented fingers….yes, I said FINGERS! At the base of each finger, on the top of the hand, is a tiny ported vent..the air enters through the fabric on the finger and out of the vent. After a 2 hr ride in the heat today, my hands did not sweat at all!!
3. Carbon Fiber knuckles…while I hope to never have a spill on my cruiser, I can rest assured my knuckles will not take a beating
4. Rubberized palms….grip grip grippy is all I can say about that! I felt very much in control of the bike grips.
5. Secured wrist straps….the wrap around Velcro can be adjusted for tight, or loose, depending on preference…easy to take on and off
6. Touchscreen fingertips…on 2 of the fingers on both hands…work great for me, but some have said they’ve had issues. (I mean really, you’re on the motorcycle riding to clear your head, the last thing I want to do is mess with my smartphone…just saying!!)
As I said before, I’ve got 2 other pair of Indie Ridge gloves that fit just right after…